Rides & H.O.G. Happening
UPCOMING EVENTS and RIDES - Ride times change to 9am beginning Oct.
NOTE: Ride hotline number is 480-346-0626.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY RIDES WILL BE MEETING IN THE DEALER’S EAST PARKING LOT.
- RIDE: WEDNESDAY, April 12, 2017: Mazatzal Casino in Payson is the destination for this ride. Rick is your RC and he is going to take the non-direct route. Meet at 8:30, briefing at 8:45 to depart at 9 a.m.
- April 15, 2017: General Meeting in the H.O.G. Room at 10 a.m. Start gathering at 9:30 for cake, conversation and coffee. It’s H.O.G. and Dogs afterwards. Please let Ann know if you would like to serve or cook. It’s great fun! You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you then!!
- April 22, 2017: Mike Kyzer will be leading the ride to the Casa Grande Desert Generation Station for a tour of the power plant. Due to limited space (up to 20) we will need RSVP’s. Please contact Ann at email@example.com or sign up at the meeting. Plan on lunch at a Mexican restaurant named Ochoa’s after the tour. See attached for more information about the power plant.
- April 23-27, 2017: Pre Rally Ride to Laughlin! Rooms are reserved at the Edgewater Casino at $27/night + tax. Call 800-677-4837 to reserve your room. Tell them you are with the “Leonard Sackson” group! Leonard has lots of rides planned plus on the 26th you can visit the vendors before the crazies arrive for the 35th Laughlin River Run! MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS BY APRIL 10 TO GET THE ROOM DISCOUNT!!
- May 6, 2017: International Women’s Ride. More details to follow.
- May 20, 2017: General Meeting in the H.O.G. Room. Start gathering at 9:30 for cake, coffee and conversation. Meeting starts at 10 a.m.
- June 3 & 4, 2017: Coronado Trail Ride to Alpine with an overnight at the Tal Wi Wi Lodge. There are 9 rooms available in Ann’s name or Superstition. Phone number is 1-928-339-4319. They are closed so leave a message and they will call you back.
- June 23 – 25, 2017: White Mountain Bike Rally in Pinetop! LOH will be getting more details. There will be a ride by Friends for the Kids on 6-23.